We Value Our Team
When was the last time you actually loved coming into work? We want to provide you with an environment where you can do just that!
We are 2 small animal, privately owned, veterinary practices in the North Scottsdale/Phoenix Arizona area. We are growing quickly and are looking to add a veterinarian that is the right fit to our practice values and culture.
We value our team above nearly everything else in the practice and provide the tools and resources to practice great medicine. We schedule 2 hour lunch blocks so that you can get the time you need to actually eat, along with closing time at 6pm with scheduled blocks at the end of the day to make sure you get home on time.
Just because veterinary medicine is your calling in life doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have a life outside of your job, especially with the practice. We have 300 days of sunshine in the gorgeous Sonoran Desert which would give you access to so much to do outdoors from hiking, running, mountain biking to golf and more. You would also be an easy car ride away from Sedona and the Grand Canyon. Along with the outdoor adventures, you would live in a major metropolitan city with all the shopping, restaurants, resorts and activities you could ever want.
Since we’re located in an affluent area, we see clients who treat their pets like family and who let us thoroughly work up most of our cases. Our practice intentionally encourages a clientele that includes the kind of people we love working with and who take our recommendations.
Our team is like our family, and we firmly believe in helping them pursue and maintain a healthy work-life balance. The last thing we want is for our team to suffer from burnout or compassion-fatigue.
Here are the “normal” benefits:
– Competitive Salary With Potential For Growth
– Medical Benefits
– Dues Paid
– Liability Insurance Paid
– Licensing Fees Paid
– Match To A Retirement Plan
– Paid Sick and Vacation Days
– Generous CE Stipend
Here’s The Unique Benefits:
– Daily scheduled lunch that we don’t expect you to miss
– Get home at a reasonable hour
– Flexible practice owners who want you to love work
– Cloud based records so you can finish your charts at the office or at home – whatever works best for you
– Weekend schedules that encourage a life outside of work
– A wide variety of procedures and areas of medicine to practice
– Mentorship, CE and support to pursue your interests in veterinary medicine
– A practice that values the team and doesn’t put up with client abuse or mistreatment. Our team comes first. If there’s ever a client you don’t want to ever see again, then you won’t have to
– A practice environment that feels like family
– An exciting area to live in with a great cost of living and something to do no matter the season or your interests
Please fill out the form below, and Dr. Berman or Dr. Kitchen will reach out to you to for a no commitment call!